The Trivet Tasting Club is a friendly and informal club, offering exceptional “taste” experiences for anyone interested in food and drink. We will be utilising the combined passions of Isa Bal, Jonny Lake and the Trivet Team to create and develop fun, surprising and delightfully memorable tasting experiences. The focus for the club is to incorporate the three legs of Trivet: Kitchen, Cellar and Bar, as we curate events at Trivet, as well as working closely with our family of Trivet suppliers to deliver unique experiences at other locations.
Club Tasting Events – priority access to a minimum of 8 events per annum
‘Themed’ Dinner Experiences – priority access to a minimum 4 dinners per annum
Members free corkage at lunchtime at Trivet
15% off lunch at Trivet (food only)
15% off Trivet Wine Shop prices
£50 Discount on Isa’s Introductory Special 6 Bottle Tasting Mixed Case
Isa’s Introductory Tasting Mixed Case:
£322 (full price before discount):
- 2021 Tiko Estate Orange Kisi, Georgia
- 2021 Tselepos Assyrtiko, Santorini, Greece
- 2020 Chamlija, Felix Culpa, Chardonnay, Thrace, Turkey
- 2020 Diren Collection, Kalecik Karasi, Turkey
- 2016 Voskevaz, Karasi Collection, Vieilles Vignes, Areni Noir, Aragatsotn, Armenia
- 2021 Mildiani Unfiltered, Saperavi, Khakheti, Georgia
Trivet Tasting Club price: £150 per member, for 1 year’s membership.
To purchase your membership, simply click here:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.