Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are only available to purchase online and are sent via email and/or post.
- Vouchers are not transferable or refundable in cash, or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen
- If the value of your meal/drinks is less than the Voucher purchased online, no change will be given OR can be used in full or part payment for future purchases
- If the value of your meal/drinks is more than the Voucher purchased online, payment will be requested by card/cheque/cash
- All use of Vouchers must be booked in advance
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months after purchase.
- Reservations are subject to availability, and at our discretion
- The card must be presented as a method of payment at the restaurant. This card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Photocopies will not be accepted and all bookings must be made in advance.
- This is valid for the card value and is non-transferable.
- Guest cancellations of Experiences and Voucher bookings are subject to the Cancellation Policy and guests may be charged a cancellation fee.
- Where the Voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the Voucher remains valid until used or expired
The Trivet Site is a platform on which you can purchase a Voucher or make a Reservation (together a “Reservation”) at the Trivet restaurant or bar (“Trivet”) for an experience or item. Once you have completed a Transaction, we will send you an email confirmation. If required by Trivet, you must present the credit card you used to purchase the Voucher or make the Reservation, before you are served or your item is delivered. If your experience or item involves alcohol, you must also present a valid ID, which shows that you are above the minimum legal drinking age of the applicable jurisdiction, before you are served alcohol or your alcohol is delivered.
Pricing for experiences and items is variable and depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the cost and length of a menu, the time and day of the week you choose to dine and the type of beverage pairings you select. Trivet may change the pricing for and availability of any experience or item at any time with or without notice, including adding additional Trivet Reservations. Trivet accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Trivet reserves the right to (i) honour, or impose conditions on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; (ii) bar any Trivet User from making any or all Transactions; and (iii) refuse to provide any Trivet User with any experience or item.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, JUST LIKE A SPORTING EVENT, CONCERT OR THEATRE TICKET, TRIVET RESERVATIONS FOR MANY CUSTOMERS ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. BEFORE YOU COMPLETE A RESERVATION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING THE TRIVET CUSTOMER’S CANCELLATION POLICY ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE. ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO SERVICE FEES AND CHARGES, WHICH ARE ALSO NON-REFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A RESERVATION.
Your Reservation is transferable. However, you should be aware that selling tickets for greater than face value may be illegal in your jurisdiction. If you purchase a Reservation on the secondary market, you do so at your own risk. Trivet is not responsible for forgeries or misrepresentations.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale), counterfeiting or copying of a Reservation is grounds for the seizure and cancellation of such Reservation and any other Reservation that has been made by you, without compensation to you. In addition, Trivet reserves the right to restrict or deny Reservation purchasing privileges to anyone that Trivet determines to be, or has been, in violation of these Terms. Because Trivet does not guarantee the authenticity of Reservations purchased from any third- party reseller (including but not limited to brokers or other Trivet Users), Trivet recommends that you purchase Reservations directly through Trivet. Reservations may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes without the prior written consent of a duly authorized representative of Trivet.
If you wish to purchase a Reservation, you will be asked by Trivet or a third party to supply certain information, including without limitation your name, contact information and credit card information (“Personal Information”). You agree that all Personal Information that you provide to Trivet or such third party will be accurate, current and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other payment mechanism) at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including any applicable service charges. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to the Transaction. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card or other payment mechanism used in any Transaction. By submitting such Personal Information, you grant Trivet the right to provide such Personal Information to a third party for the purposes of facilitating the completion of a Transaction. Verification of Personal Information may be required prior to the completion of any Transaction.
Trivet does not warrant that descriptions or images of, or references to, experiences and items are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Trivet reserves the right, without prior notice, to change such descriptions, images or references.